- 1 cup white sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 3 (12 oz) or 2 (16 oz) cans refrigerated biscuits, seperated and cut into quarters
- 3 apples, peeled, cored, and chopped
- 1/2 cup pecans, chopped
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a tube pan.
- Combine the sugar and cinnamon in a large zip-lock plastic bag; add the biscuit dough in batches of 10 to 12 pieces and shake to coat. Alternate layers of the chopped apples and pecan with the coated dough pieces in the prepared pan.
- Melt the butter in a small sauce pan over medium heat; stir the brown sugar into the melted butter. Bring to a slow boil for 1 minute, remove from heat and pour over the apple, pecan and biscuit layers.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cooked through, about 35 minutes. All the bread to cool in the pan for about 10 minutes before turning out onto a plate to serve.