I finally found a halibut recipe that the Hubby loves :-) The basics of the recipe is from allrecipes.com however, I made a few changes to make it a bit healthier (using olive oil rather than butter) shhh ... don't tell! Recipe is for about 8 servings. Amazing flavor and a little over 200 calories! Can't beat that ... Enjoy ...
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons chopped green onions
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 dash hot pepper sauce
- 2 pounds skinless halibut fillets
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees. Grease a baking dish.
- In a bowl, mix the Parmesan cheese, olive oil, mayonnaise, lemon juice, green onions, salt, and hot pepper sauce.
- Arrange the halibut fillets in the prepared baking dish.
- Bake halibut fillets 20 minutes in the prepared oven, or until easily flaked with a fork.
- Switch oven onto broil and spread halibut with the Parmesan cheese mixture.
- Broil 2 minutes, or until topping is bubbly and lightly browned.