- 1 onion, sliced thinly
- 4 tablespoon butter
- 2 tablespoon brown sugar
- 8 oz Gorgonzola cheese, roughly chopped
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon Chipotle Chile Pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon Paprika
- Saute the onion over medium low heat with butter and brown sugar until the onions are cooked through and have a nice caramelized color.
- Add Gorgonzola, cream cheese, mayonnaise, and Parmesan cheese and cook until all the cheese are mixed together.
- Mix in Chipotle Chile pepper and paprika (more or less to taste)
Note: I've served this crackers, baguettes, celery, apples and pears ... my favorites are celery and pears :) As a family friend told my Hubby, "I keep craving that dip Nicole made at dinner! It was good on EVERYTHING ... apples, pears, crackers, bread, celery, FINGERS!" Maybe I should rename it "Finger Dip!?!" I'd love to hear your pairing combinations and find out what was your favorite!