- 16 jalapeno peppers
- 8 oz cream cheese - at room temp
- 1 1/2 cups sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- 16 + slices prosciutto
- Remove stems from jalapeno peppers, slice in half lengthwise and remove seeds
- Combine cream cheese, sharp cheddar, and Parmesan cheese in a bowl and mix well.
- Spoon mixture into the "bowl" of the jalapeno peppers and wrap with prosciutto
- Place on grill, cheese side up, over medium-low heat and cook until cheese mixture is melted ... about 8-10 minutes or so.