- 1/3 cup fresh lime juice
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
- 2 (15 ounce) cans black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 1/2 cups frozen corn kernels
- 1 avocado - peeled, pitted and diced
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 36-40 grape tomatoes - sliced in half
- 6 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- Place lime juice, olive oil, garlic, salt, and cayenne pepper in a small jar. Cover and shake until ingredients are well mixed.
- In a salad bowl, combine beans, corn, avocado, bell pepper, tomatoes, green onions, and cilantro. Shake lime dressing, and pour it over the salad. Stir salad to coat vegetables and beans with dressing, and serve.