- 8-10 Yukon Gold potatoes
- 3 eggs, hard boiled
- 1 ½ cups chopped celery
- ¾ cup chopped onion
- ¾ cup chopped kosher pickles
- ¼ cup chopped red pepper (cause I had it on hand and like the color addition) :)
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon celery salt
- Pinch or 2 of kosher salt
- 1 ½ tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 splashes Worcestershire sauce
- ground black pepper to taste
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add potatoes and cook until tender but still firm, about 12 minutes. Drain, cool, peel and chop.
- In a small bowl, mix together garlic powder, celery salt, kosher salt, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, pepper, and mayonnaise. Stir until well blended.
- In a large bowl, combine the potatoes, eggs, celery, onion, pickles, and red pepper. Add mayonnaise mixtures and stir together until well coated. Refrigerate until chilled.
- Top with parsley and paprika just before serving.
Note: I cooked and peeled my potatoes using this fancy tip as seen here… Highly recommend :)