- 4-6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 10-12 Sweet Banana Wax Peppers (with about 1/4 cup juice)
- 1 cup Italian Salad Dressing (homemade or store bought)
- Place all ingredients in slow cooker and cook until chicken is done (I've made this on both Low and High settings with thawed and frozen chicken, adjusting the cooking time accordingly)
- Remove the cooked chicken and shred.
- Remove and dice the peppers, discarding the stems.
- Combine the shredded chicken and diced peppers and add desired about of cooking broth from the slow cooker.
All ready to cook ... and no prep dishes :-) YAY!
Shredded and ready to enjoy with all the "accessories"
Tostada - My fav!
(Side note: on our old kitchen's counter top ... )
Soft Taco - Hubby's fav!
(And the new kitchen's counter top!!!)