Tuesday, April 12, 2011

AMAZING ... Peeling a Potato!

This is too awesome to not share! Its not a recipe but it will make preparing potato dishes so much easier ... can't wait to make a potato salad now!!! Thanks to my MIL for e-mailing this to me :-)

Peeling a Potato



I'd love to hear about other cooking tricks or tips out there ... please share them in the comments section and I'll post for others as well (including a link to your blog if you'd like)

Happy Cooking!!!
Nicole

5/17/11 - UPDATE: Tried this peeling method today ... IT IS AMAZING!!! And another added bonus is that placing the hot potatoes in the ice water stops the cooking process (making them perfect for potato salad) ... not sure why I didn't think of that the first time I watched the video ... but anyway, you must try this :)

2 comments:

  1. This IS AMAZING!!! I love it!! Make sure to post it in this weeks Foodie Friday because it is sure to be a HUGE hit!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome! I am going to have to try that next time I need peeled potatoes! Usually I am too lazy so I just leave the peel on lol :) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete