- 1 can chicken - a rotisserie chicken would be even better, but this is what we had in the cupboard
- 2 green onions, diced
- 1/4 cup celery, chopped
- 1/4 cup green grapes, sliced in half
- 1/4 cup apple, chopped
- 1 Tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 dash Worcestershire
- 1/8 teaspoon ginger
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Place the first five ingredients in a bowl.
- Combine remaining ingredients in another bowl and whisk until well blended.
- Add the mayonnaise mixture to the chicken mixture and stir until well mixed.
Posting new recipes all recipes all the time ... follow me to keep on the latest :-) And I'd love any feedback on this or any other recipes you've tried! Thanks!